Automatic Marshall Stability Tester (RAY-0709A)
- FOB Price: Get Latest Price
- Product Details
- Company Profile
The instrument is designed and made as per T0709 "Bituminous Mixture Marshall Stability Tester" in the Industry Standard JTJ052 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering. It is suitable for bituminous mixture Marshall Stability test to determine breaking point of bituminous mixture. It is used for ratio design of bituminous mixture and asphalt road surface quality inspection.
Equipped with RS232 serial port, it can communicate with a computer conveniently. Test data can be processed, saved, printed and displayed through the computer. The instrument can be controlled by the computer for testing and test data printing. The instrument has functions of manually controlled up, down, and stop.
1. Maximum load: 50 kN;
2. Measurement range of stability sensor: ≤ 40kN;
3. It has overload protection function for any load over 39 kN;
4. Measurement error of bituminous mixture stability: ≤ ± 0.1kN;
5. Measurement range of vertical deformation: 0~20mm; Measurement error: ≤ ± 0.05mm;
6. Rising speed of pressure machine: 50± 5mm/min;
7. Equipped with RS232 serial port to make test connected with a computer;
8. Power supply: AC 220V± 10%, 50 Hz;
9. Working environment temperature: 0 º C~60º C;
Send your message to this member