Flash Point Tester (RAY-0633)
- FOB Price: Get Latest Price
- Product Details
- Company Profile
Liquid Petroleum Asphalt Flash Point Tester (Tag Open Cup Method)
The instrument is designed and made as per T0633 "Liquid Petroleum Asphalt Flash Point Test (Tag Open Cup Methods)" in the Industry Standard JTJ052 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering. It is suitable to determine flash point of liquid petroleum bituminous materials, the flash point of which are lower than 93º C.
1. Power supply: AC 220V± 10%, 50 Hz;
2. Sample cup: Metal crucible (replace glass tag open cup); Depth 47 mm; The diameter of upper opening Φ 64 mm; The diameter of lower opening Φ 38 mm; There is a mark line, which is 3.2 mm from the rim of upper opening, in the inner wall.
3. Flame application device: It is composed of gas inlet pipe, gas flow adjustment valve and flame comparison ball. The diameter of spout is Φ 0.7mm~0.8mm. The flame can be adjusted to 4 mm as per the relative standards.
4. Electric furnace: It is composed of heating wires and furnace plate. You can control temperature rising rate through the heating adjustment device.
5. Thermometer: 0º C~+100º C the scale division is 1 º C; It is in accord with T0633.
6. Controlling device: It is composed of voltage regulation circuit and semiautomatic ignition device.
7. Gauge: Thickness 3.2 mm; There are two shape-point projections at the lower section. There is a hole of Φ 4.0mm and a hole of Φ 0.8 at 3.2 mm from the bottom.
8. Ambient temperature: ≤ 35º C;
9. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%
Send your message to this member