Distillation Tester (Low Temperature)(RAY-6536C)
- FOB Price: Get Latest Price
- Product Details
- Company Profile
The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard GB/T6536 "Test Methods for Distillation Characteristics of Petroleum Products at Barometric Pressure". It is suitable to determine distillation characteristics of gasoline, aviation gasoline, jet fuels, special boiling point solvent, naphtha, diesel oil, distillate and similar petroleum products.
The instrument is a low temperature petroleum products distillation test using single distillation system. It is a desired low temperature petroleum products distillation tester.
1. Adopt digital temperature controller, heater, refrigeration device and stirrer to form a constant temperature bath, the temperature is uniform in the bath. It can totally meet test requirements.
2. Use a special heating furnace to ensure your safety during determination; Heating power can be continuously adjusted to meet test requirements.
3. The instrument is with complete accessories and it is convenient to be operated, so you can make distillation determination at a low temperature immediately when you get it.
1. Power supply: AC 220V± 10%, 50 Hz;
2. Heating power of electric furnace: 1000 W;
3. Volume of graduated flask: 100 ml with scale division of 1 ml;
4. Distillation flask: 125 ml;
5. Thermometer: Total immersion rod type; Scale ranges are -2~+300degree and -2~+400degree; Their scale divisions are 1degree;
6. Movable plate for electric device: SiC plate; Their hole diameters are32*38 *50;
7. Temperature controller:
(1) Temperature controlling range: 0~60degree;
(2) Temperature controlling accuracy± 0.5degree;
(3) Temperature display mode: Digitally displayed by a LED;
8. Ambient temperature: ≤ 30degree;
9. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%;
10. Refrigeration system: New type of refrigerated compressor;
11. Total power consumption: Not more than 2500 W
Send your message to this member