Marshall Electric Compaction Tester (RAY-0702A)
- FOB Price: Get Latest Price
- Product Details
- Company Profile
The instrument is designed and made as per T0702 "Bituminous Mixture Test Sample Making Methods (Compaction Methods)" in the Industry Standard JTJ052 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering. The test sample made by this instrument is in accord with test requirements for test sample stipulated in the Industry Standard JTJ 052 T0709 "Bituminous Mixture Marshall Stability Test". It is a special instrument to make test sample for bituminous mixture Marshall Test.
Characteristics: It is suitable for both standard compaction test (use cylinder of 101.6 mm in diameter, 63.5 mm in height), and large compaction test (use cylinder of 152.4 mm in diameter, 93.5 mm in height).
1. Weight of hammer: 4536g± 9g;
2. Drop height of hammer: 457mm± 1.5mm;
3. Compaction speed: 60± 5 times/min;
4. Compaction times: It can be preset in the range of 0~99 times; The preset times can be stored;
5. Power supply: AC 220 V± 10%, 50 Hz;
6. Power consumption: 370 W;
7. Test mold:
(1) 101.6 mm in diameter, 63.5 mm in height (Standard);
(2) 152.4 mm in diameter, 93.5 mm in height (Large)
Send your message to this member