Petroleum Products Density Tester (RAY-1884)
- FOB Price: Get Latest Price
- Product Details
- Company Profile
The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard GB/T 1884-2000 "Test Methods for Density of Petroleum and Liquid Petroleum Products (Densimeter Methods)". It is suitable to determine density of liquid petroleum products using a densimeter.
1. Ambient temperature: -10 ~ +40degree; The temperature should not change for more than ± 2;
2. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%;
3. The instrument should be placed on a flat workbench during operation and please try your best to reduce air convection during a test.
4. If the instrument is not used for a long time, please store it at a dry place.
1. Power supply: AC 220V± 10%, 50 Hz;
2. Cubage of bath: 300× 380 mm;
3. Heating power: 700 W; 1000 W;
4. Temperature controller:
(1) Temperature controlling range: 0~100degree;
(2) Temperature controlling accuracy: ± 0.2;
(3) Temperature sensor: Industrial platinum resistance, PT100;
5. Thermometer: Total immersion mercury thermometer with scale division of 0.2
Send your message to this member