Petroleum Products Kinematic Viscosity Tester (RAY-265H)
- FOB Price: Get Latest Price
- Product Details
- Company Profile
The instrument is designed and made as per GB/T265 "Test Methods for Kinematic Viscosity of Petroleum Products and Calculation of Dynamic Viscosity". It is suitable to determine kinematic viscosity of liquid petroleum products (Newton liquids) at a certain temperature. The instrument is also in accord with SY/T5651 "Technical Condition for Petroleum Products Kinematic Viscosity Tester".
Characteristics: Two layers bath; Digital temperature controlling; It can cut off a group of heater in time; Test time and test results shown by a color LCD. It can time test time automatically, preset system parameters, calculate and print viscosity value at the end of test.
1. Power supply: AC 220 V± 10%, 50 Hz;
2. Heating power: 1700 W;
3. Temperature range: Ambient temperature~100degree;
4. Temperature controlling accuracy: ± 0.01
5. Bath cubage: 20 L;
6. Timing range: 0.0s~9999.9s;
7. Timing accuracy: Not more than ± 0.05% in 60 min;
8. Sample quantity: 4 piece at the same time;
9. Stirring motor: 6 W, 1200 RPM;
10. Operation environment:
(1) Ambient temperature: -10~35degree;
(2) Relative humidity: ≤ 85%;
11. Temperature sensor: Industrial platinum, PT100;
12. Total power consumption: Not more than 1800 W;
13. Capillary Viscometer: 11 pieces in a group; Inner diameters of them are 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0 mm respectively.
Send your message to this member