Petroleum Wax Oil Content Tester (RAY-3554)
- FOB Price: Get Latest Price
- Product Details
- Company Profile
The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard of People's Republic of China GB/T3554 "Test Methods for Oil Content of Petroleum Wax". It is suitable to determine oil content of petroleum wax, the congealing point of which is more than 30 degree and the oil content of which is less than 15%.
Note: For some petroleum wax having oil content more than 5%, if the oil could not be completely dissolved in methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) and the mixture is separated into two layers, this method is not applicable.
I. Main technical characteristics
1. The special designed refrigeration device, cooling bath of -35 degree, contains four cold troughs, so it can make test for 2 samples at the same time.
2. The wax melting bath and the evaporator of 35 degree are designed as a whole. The lower section is a wax melting bath having temperature controlling range of room temperature ~95degree. The bath temperature can be controlled and adjustable. The upper section is a air bath evaporation device. Its controlling temperature is 35 degree.
3. The temperatures of cooling bath and bath evaporator are both adjusted and controlled by digital temperature controller. The temperature can be accurately adjusted and controlled.
4. The flow rate of air from evaporator to sample is measured by a glass float-type flow meter. The flow rate can be accurately controlled as per the test requirements and the flow time can be preset within 60 minutes using timer as per the requirements for test time.
5. The instrument adopts desktop structure. It is novel, and convenient.
II. Main technical specification and parameters
1. Power supply: AC 220V± 10%, 50 Hz;
2. Temperature controlling range of wax melting bath: Room temperature~9± 5degree;
3. Cooling bath temperature: -35± 1degree
4. Evaporation temperature: -35± 1degree
5. Flow rate: 2~3L/min;
6. Timing range of timer: 0~60min
Send your message to this member