Wax Content Tester (RAY-0615)
- FOB Price: Get Latest Price
- Product Details
- Company Profile
The instrument is designed and made as per the Industry Standard SH/T 0425 "Test Methods for Wax Content of Asphalt" and T0615 "Asphalt Wax Content Test" in the Industry Standard JTJ052 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering. It is suitable to determine wax content in the petroleum asphalt.
The temperature controller of the instrument is precise, and it can display temperature clearly and it is convenient to set controlling temperature. So the controlling temperature is more precise, the temperature can be cooled down quickly, and it is convenient to be operated. The instrument can make determination for 3 pieces of samples at the same time, so it is more efficient. It is the desired instrument for asphalt wax content test in the petrochemical, highway construction, and other industries.
Main technical characteristics
1, The instrument adopts distillation and cooling methods to determine wax content of sample. The instrument can be divided into two parts, the upper part and the lower part. The upper part contains stirring motor, temperature sensor, gas distributor, and hook holder. The lower part is cooling and filtering part.
2. Equipped with specially designed gas distributor and hook holder, it is convenient to operate the instruments.
3. Adopts a large Dewar flask as constant temperature bath, so it is with perfect temperature insulation performance. There is no mist adhered on the observation window, so it is convenient for observation.
4. The temperature controller is a high precision digital temperature controller. And it can display temperature clearly and set controlling point conveniently. So the controlling temperature is accurate, and the temperature can be cooled down rapidly, and it is convenient to be operated.
5. The instrument is a floor stand type. It can make determination for 3 pieces of samples at the same time, so it is highly efficient.
Main technical specification and parameters
1. Power supply: AC 220V± 10%, 50 Hz;
2. Heating power: 700 W;
3. Refrigeration power: 1000 W;
4. Speed of stirring motor: 1200 RPM;
5. Temperature sensor: PT100;
6. Refrigeration medium: F22;
7. Temperature controlling accuracy: ± 0.5degree;
8. Operation environment: The ambient temperature should be at -10degree ~+30degree and the relative humidity should be <85%.
9. Total power consumption: Not more than 1800 W
Send your message to this member