- Product Details
- Company Profile
64 Doors Access Controller with TCP/IP--Hengtong DCU2000-64.
1. Wiegand card-readers and fingerprint scanner supported;
2. Main controller can control 2 unilateral doors, 1 bidirectional door or 2 interlocking doors for preventing tailer;
3. Controller support expansion function, add controller's amount via connection control module; Every controller can connect 62 control modules at most, and every module control one door (just as lock, magnetic contact, fingerprint scanner or card-reader etc. ), every controller can control 64 doors at most;
4. RS485 and TCP/IP interface offered; Management center can connect 16 controllers via RS485, and connection controller's amount is not limit via TCP/IP;
5. Controller can set freewill 2 doors to realize the function of preventing tailing and interlocking, single controller just can realize 32 double doors;
6.15 schedules can be set with week days, 4 intervals for everyday, 2 special schedules, and 200 holiday's control;
7. The setting of door opened all along: Closed when time out, and closed in holiday;
8. Pass group setting: Preset pass project for convenient management;
9. Grouping open setting: Some period of time for special occasion that several cardholder must swipe cards at the same time, then the door just can be opened;
10. Alarm when the door opened overtime, abnormal open and error swiping card five times; Alarm and exit the system when inputting the error login password three time;
11. Remote control: Management center will remotely control some doors or all doors opened or closed in emergency;
12. Offer the interface for fire alarm, open preset door;
13. Offer alarm output interfaces, can linkage light, annunciator and record equipment;
14. Surveillant center surveilles the work status of every door at any moment;
15. Small exterior of control module can enclose in standard 86X86mm case;
16. Can save 10000 pieces of user data;
17. Can save 20000 pieces of record and data (just as in and out, alarm and reset).
18. Offer the OEM, ODM and SDK.
Send your message to this member
Dao Heng three-dimensional cross-cross (penetrate) calculation procedure
Tower rigid steps based optimization and Mapping System