- Product Details
- Company Profile
DSL-200 is a powerful Ethernet ADSL modem, which can provide access to the Internet on broadband mode. Its 10/100Mbps Ethernet LAN connectivity and WAN interfaces provide users the flexibility of Internet connection. WEB-Based GUI makes it easy to configure multiple functions.
With the strong chipset, this Modem can support ADSL 2/2+, IP filter, IP forwarding, , firewall etc. It also supports most popular functions, such as DHCP server, NAT, DMZ, Access Control, uPnP...
1.2 Product Key Feature
DSL-200 is not only a powerful Ethernet ADSL modem, but a strong local network router with features of DHCP, DNS and NAPT.
• Support ANSI T1.413 Issue 2; ITU G.992.1 (G.dmt) Annex A; ITU G.992.2 (G.lite); ITU G.992.3 ADSL2 ( G.dmt.bis); ITU G.992.4 ADSL (G.lite.bis); ITU G.992.5 ADSL2+; Extended Reach( READSL2)
• Downstream up to 8Mbps for ADSL, 24Mbps for ADSL2+; Upstream up to 1Mbps
• Web-based GUI
• IP filter, IP forwarding
• Support 8 PVCs
• CLIP, Bridge, PPPoE, PPPoA,MER
• DHCP server, NAT, DMZ
1.3 Hardware Interfaces
• One RJ-45 port for 10/100 Base-T Ethernet LAN connection to PC
• One RJ-11 port for ADSL connection to DSLAM
• One reset button to default setting
• One power jack
Send Inquiry to This Supplier