Non-Metal Detector Multi-Electrode Resistivity
50 per Month
- Product Details
- Company Profile
Non-Metal Detector Multi-Electrode Resistivity Survey System
- Widely used for high-resolution research, tomography and monitoring applications.
- Coal mining gobs, caves of Custer area, geological disasters survey like landslides other geological disasters.
- High resolution engineering geological exploration like factory foundations, highways, bridges, railways, civil engineering, hydrology, engineering, environmental.
- For landslides and other geological disaster exploration.
- Metal and non-metallic mineral resources exploration and geothermal exploration.
One DAZ-6A multi-functional DC resistivity instrument as the survey and control unit in the system, equipped with a DUK-2A type 60-channel or 120-channel multiplex electrode switch manufactured by our factory, and cables, electrodes and other related accessories, together to form the resistivity imaging system.
|2. Technical Specifications |
Measuring unit ( DZD-6A)
Send your message to this member