- Product Details
- Company Profile
DSHD-380B Sulfur Content Tester is designed according the national standard of People's Republic of China GB/T380 Test Method for Sulfur Content of Petroleum Products (Lamp Methods).
DSHD-380B Sulfur Content Tester is applies to determine the sulfur content of petroleum products, the Reid vapor pressure of which is not more than 600 millimeter mercury stem, as per GB/T380.
B: Main technical specifications and parameters
1. Power supply: AC 220 V ±10%, 50 Hz
2. Quantity of the sample: Five groups independently; it can make test for each group independently.
3. Electromagnet pump: there are five groups of independent main electromagnet pumps and a auxiliary electromagnet pump (stirring pump). The air pumping quantity of each main electromagnet pump can be adjusted independently.
4. Vacuum pumping adjustment: It can be continuously adjusted by a potentiometer
5. Lamp adjustment: it can be adjusted up and down. The adjustment range is not less than 15 mm
6. Materials: the workbench and test tube holder are made of stainless steel.
7. Test tube holder: Each holder can be adjusted independently. Its adjustment range is not less than 20 mm.
8. Ambient temperature: -10 ℃～ 40 ℃
9. Relative temperature: ≤ 85%
10. Total power consumption: ≤ 150 W
C:More corrosion &rust tester:
DSHD-387 Dark Petroleum Products Sulfur Content Tester
DSHD-380B Sulfur Content Tester
DSHD-17040 X-ray Fluorescence Sulfur Analyzer
Send Inquiry to This Supplier