- Product Details
- Company Profile
DSHD-3554 Petroleum Wax Oil Content Tester is designed and made as per the National Standard of People’s Republic of China GB/T3554 “Test Methods for Oil Content of Petroleum Wax”.
DSHD-3554 Petroleum Wax Oil Content Tester is suitable to determine the oil content of petroleum wax, the congealing point of which is higher than 30 ℃ and the oil content of which is not more than 15%.
Specific operation is as follows: Solve sample in the methyl ethyl ketone and cool it to -32 ℃ to separate wax out. Filter it and evaporate methyl ethyl ketone in the filtering liquid. Weigh the residue and calculate the oil content in the wax.
DSHD-3554 Petroleum Wax Oil Content Tester is worth noting that For some wax having oil content higher than 5%, if the oil could not be completed dissolved in the methyl ethyl ketone, please don’t use this instrument.
B: Main technical specifications and parameters:
1. Timing range: 0~60 min
2. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50 Hz
3. Controlling temperature of cooling bath: -35 ℃±1 ℃
4. Evaporation temperature: 35 ℃±1 ℃
5. Flowing rate of blowing air (Total flowing rate of 4 nozzles): 8~12 L/min
6. Controlling temperature of wax melting bath: room temperature~90 ℃±5 ℃
Send Inquiry to This Supplier