- Product Details
- Company Profile
DSHD-261-1 Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester is manufactured as per standards GB/T 261-2008 Determination of Flash Point(Pensky-Martens Closed Cup) and ASTM D93.
DSHD-261-1 Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester is suitable to make determination of the closed cup flash point of the petroleum products which flash point over 40℃.
1. Single chip microcomputer control technique. LCD screen displays, English man-machine interaction interface. The heating power is continuously step-less adjustable. The rate of heating up is exact, Easy setting for parameters.
2. The LCD screen has prompting menu, prompting input operation interface. It shows the setted parameters, real-time temperatures and other test parameters. Press the “record” button when the flash point appears. The screen will show and reserve the flash point.
3. The structure is newly design and small. Stainless steel table-board looks clean and beautiful. It can be used as long as equipped with gas or other civilian fuels. It is easy to use and test results exact.
C: Main technical specifications and parameters
1.Power supply: AC( 220±10% )V, 50Hz.
2.Heating device:(1) The furnace is silicon carbide material.Power is 600W heating wire.
(2)The heating power is adjustable from 0 W to 600W.
3.Rate of sample’s heating up : Procedure A: (5~ 8 )℃/min；
Procedure B :(1~ 1.5)℃/min；
4.Electric stirring device :(1)Stirring motor:(BYGH101stepping motor)
(2) Driving mode: flexible shaft
(3) Stirring vane size: 8mm×40mm
5.Stirring rate: Accord with the requirements of GB/T 261-2008.
(1) (90~120 ) turns/min,suitable to test procedure A.
(2)(250±10 ) turns/min,suitable to test procedure B.
6.Igniting device: (1) Igniting source: gas（or other civilian fuels，the same below）
(2) Bore diameter: 0.8mm
7.Temperature testing probe :PT100
8.Ambient temperature:≤ 35℃
9.Relative humidity:≤ 85％
10.Power consumption of overall unit:≤ 650W
Send Inquiry to This Supplier