- Product Details
- Company Profile
Horizontal single axis tracker is the most prominent tracking solution adopted worldwide because of its cost effectiveness, lower installation complexity and lower maintenance expenses.
• Withstand extreme wind storms up to 144kmph and gust up to 200kmph. Tracker can automatically position itself in stow position to avoid damage in maximum 5 minutes.
• IP 65 rated components capable of weathering a variety of environments.
• Multi-mode control function includes backtracking, rain, snow, wind and manual operations. In particularly, backtracking eliminates self-shadowing of panels during early mornings and late evenings and allows compact design of tracker in limited space.
• The tracking angle can be adjusted to control the power output as per the grid requirements
• Trackers can work with any kind of foundation and requires fewer foundations as compared to fixed PV.
• Trackers are adjustable to follow east-west slope which minimizes land leveling costs.
• Low height of tracker makes it easier and faster to install without need of heavy machinery.
• Tracker consists of detached parts which allow compact packaging and makes it easier to assemble on project site. Field welding is not required.
Send your message to this member
Tecumseh Compressor AE Series
Vibration Shielding Pump QU-250
Air cushions installation details
Laser marking machine