Manual Hydraulic Pressure Tester
200 per Month
- Product Details
- Company Profile
The manual hydraulic pressure tester is designed according to the national standard and national standard. It is suitable for the determination of the hydrostatic pressure of the fabric and also can be used to determine the hydrostatic pressure resistance of other coating materials.
Suitable for testing products scaling features, as water leaking prevention, wind prevention, which needs in raincoat, skiing coat, diving coat, tent, motorcar and ship cover as well.
1. Easily testing and clamping for simple operation.
2. Portable, suitable for floating tester to use.
3. Use pressurized media: water or non-corrosive liquids.
1. GB/T 4744-2013 Textiles—Testing and evaluation for water resistance—Hydrostatic pressure method.
2. IS0 811-1981 Textile fabrics. Determination of resistance to water penetration. Hydrostatic pressure test.
|Pressure range||0～0.6MPa, accuracy: ±5kPa|
Send your message to this member
Vortex Flowmeter (LUGB-9)
SR RF Level Switch Silo measurement
Tyre Pressure Gauge (X004)
Vortex & Swirl Flowmeter (YHLX-7)
Gas Turbine Flowmeter
Meter for Liquid & Gas