- Product Details
- Company Profile
* With greater ability and rich cross-slip interface provides STM-1, STM-4, STM-16 SDH interfaces, etc.
* The ability of higher-order cross 128x128VC4, low capacity of 4032 × 4032VC12 cross
* Single system supports up to four STM-16 optical direction, while the upper and lower 504 × 2M +8 × 155M business
• Powerful data service support, providing FE, GE interfaces, supports pass-through / Layer 2 switching, virtual concatenation, LCAS, VLAN, QinQ and other features to support ATM / IMA business processes
* The network backbone for small cities / aggregation layer
Main Products:Engaging in development of fibre optical communication, data communication, wireless communication and other communication technologies and IT, manufacturing and distribution of relevant products, system integration and distribution of relevant products, design and construction of relevant projects, technical services, project investment, operating all sorts of commodities and acting as the agent to import and export the commodities and technology
FiberHome, a group company directly affiliated to the State-Owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council, is an outstanding product and solution provider in China in the field of information and communication and a leading enterprise in China Optical Valley, Wuhan as well.
The predecessor of FiberHome, Wuhan Research Institute of Posts and Telecommunications (WRI), established in 1974, has developed itself into an enterprise incorporating three industries of fiber-optic communication technology and has multiple subsidiary companies, including listed, controlled and fully-owned and joint venture companies.
FiberHome is the only R & D and industrial entity in China that incorporates the research, development, production and marketing of three strategic technologies in the field of optical communications, i.e. communication systems, optical fibers & cables and photo-electronic devices. It has been authorized by Chinese government as the National Engineering Research Center for Fiber-Optic Communication Technologies, the National Research Center for Optoelectronic Technologies, the National Industrialization Base for New and High Technology R/D Program Results and the Asia-Pacific Telecommunication Union Training Center.More+