Acid Number and Acidity Tester (RAY-264)
- FOB Price: Get Latest Price
- Product Details
- Company Profile
The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard GB/T264 "Test Methods for Acid Number of Petroleum Products" and GB/T258 "Test Methods for Acidity of Gasoline, Kerosene, and Diesel oil". It is suitable to determine acidity of gasoline, kerosene, and diesel oil, which don't add ethyl liquids, and acid value of petroleum products. The instrument uses alcohol to extract acid from sample. Then make titration for alkali liquids.
The instrument is also suitable to determine acid number of transformer oil and turbine oil in service as per the National Standard GB/T7599 "Test Methods for Acid Number of Transformer Oil and Turbine Oil in Service".
1. Power supply: AC 220V± 10%, 50 Hz;
2. Heating power of electric heater: It can be continuously adjusted from 100 W to 1000 W;
3. Precision of titration tube: Scale division is 0.02 ml;
4. Ambient temperature: ≤ 35degree;
5. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%;
6. Total power consumption: Not more than 1200 W
Send your message to this member