Benzene Distillation Tester (Low Temperature)(RAY-3146)
- FOB Price: Get Latest Price
- Product Details
- Company Profile
The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard GB/T3146 "Test Methods for Distillation Characteristics of Benzene". It is suitable to determine distillation characteristics of benzene.
1. Heating power of electric furnace for distillation is 1000 W; Equipped with a up and down device; Heating power can be continuously adjusted; Heating power is shown by a ampere meter;
2. The types, specifications and sizes of distillation flask and refrigeration device are in accord with GB/T3146.
3. Desktop structure; Simple design, convenient installation, and complete accessories, you can make distillation determination for benzene products immediately when you get the instruments.
1. Power supply: AC 220V± 10%, 50Hz;
2. Distillation flask: Made of harden glass; It can endure a temperature of more than 500;
3. Distilling tube with one bulb: As per GB/T 3146;
4. Thermometer: Each one for 70~90degree, 100~120degree, and 125~150degree; Scale divisions of them are 0.1degree; They are used to determine benzene, toluene, and xylene.
5. Refrigeration device: Its total length is 8000 mm and covered with water cooling tube of 4500 mm. It is also equipped with a bending tube and a reducing graduated flask.
6. Heating system: Heating power of electric furnace is 1000 W and heating rate can be continuously adjusted.
7. Ambient temperature: -10~+35;
8. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%;
9. Total power consumption: Not more than 1100 W
Send your message to this member