Lubricating Oil Rust Characteristics Tester (RAY-11143)
- FOB Price: Get Latest Price
- Product Details
- Company Profile
The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard GB/T11143 "Test Methods for Rust-Preventing Characteristics of Inhibited Mineral Oil in the Presence of Water", ASTM D665, and IP135. It is suitable to determine rust-preventing characteristics of inhibited mineral oil, especially the rust-preventing characteristics of turbine oil to iron parts in the presence of water. It is also suitable to determine rust-preventing characteristics of other oils, such as hydraulic pressure oil, circulation oil, as well as liquids heavier, whose gravity is greater than water. The instrument has function of temperature controlling, timing, and alarming.
1. The instrument should be placed on a flat and stable workbench.
2. Combustible materials will be involved during a test, so please keep the instrument away from any flame (or spark) during operation.
1. Power supply: 220 V± 10%, 50 Hz;
2. Temperature controlling range: 0~100;
3. Temperature controlling accuracy: ± 1; ;
4. Temperature sensor: Industrial platinum resistance, PT100;
5. Temperature display mode: Digitally displayed;
6. Timing range: 1 min to 24 hours;
7. Time display mode: Digitally displayed;
8. Heating power for temperature controlling: 600 W;
9. Heating power for auxiliary heating: 1000 W;
10. Speed of stirring motor: 1400 RPM;
11. Speed for sample stirring: 1000± 50 RPM;
12. Sample hole: 4 pieces;
13. Ambient temperature: Room temperature~ 35;
14. Relative humidity: ≤ ; 85%;
15. Total power consumption: Not more than 1800 W
Send your message to this member